- 8 fundamental basketball stations working on shooting, passing, dribbling, low post moves, layups, rebounding, 1v1 moves, and defense
- Campers will be grouped into appropriate age and gender divisions to compete in one on one games. Total wins and losses will be tallied throughout the week, as Friday there will be a single elimination tournament with a One on One Champion in each division!
- Every day campers will shoot 10 free throws, with a Free Throw Champion in each division at the end of the week!
- Campers will be paired up and have one minute to attempt to make shots from various spots on the court, all with different point values. Total scores will be calculated and a Hot Shot championship team will be awarded on Friday!
- There will be an NCAA and NBA league each grouped based on campers age, ability, and grade level. Teams will be established and compete against other teams in their league for a chance to win the League Championship!
- A specific area of basketball skills will be lectured by one of our High School Coaches and then practiced by the campers each day.
- Each day, one of our High School coaches will give a camp wide lecture about the meaning of STRIVE and how it can help them become successful in basketball and in life.